LAKE HAVEN ………! The flirting beauty on the ever green banks of Pamba is a traditional property brought up by the fore fathers of Kavalackal family –an age-old fabulous family in Kerala. Lake Haven belongs to Alappuzha district of Kerala a land crisscrossed with lakes and lagoons, canals and backwaters and the stunning canopy of greenery, earning her the sobriquet “Venice of the East Lake Haven is really an unpolluted solitary island situated in the midst of vast botanical treasures with vibrant variety of birds, lush verdant paddy fields, swaying coconut palms, rippling waterscapes and scenic backwaters opening to Arabian Sea and Vembanad Lake. The visitors of Lake Haven has privacy over 10 acres of greenish landscapes and 20 acres of emerald paddy fields fenced with lake and backwaters it had an exclusive stretch of prime water frontage extending over a kilometer caressed by the cool gentle breeze from the lake through out, Nestled amid swaying paddy fields and palm fringed backwater banks, Lake Haven creates incredible memories to share for a life time and its alluring elegance will mesmerize even the most discriminating vacationers. Horizons rendering feeling of rebirth, experience beyond imagination, scenes beyond expectation and a world totally devoid of pollution……! and that’s Lake Haven Island Resort.
|DeluxeLakeFacing CottageNon A/C||Rs.2025||CP|
|Deluxe Lake Facing Cottage A/C||Rs.2588||CP|
|Elegant Lake Facing Cottage A/C||Rs.3825||CP|
1) Superbly furnished conference hall of 100 seating capacity – “Conclave”.
2) Meticulously landscaped open area for banquets and other programs.
3) Well appointed multi cuisine restaurant – “Ootusala- the lake facing open dine” and “Pamaram – the floating restaurant “serving varied dishes of Traditional Kerala, North Indian, Chinese, Italian and Continental delicacies.
4) Suitably arranged Internet Cafe with high speed access.
5) Travel Desk.
6) Vibrant Library for leisure reading.
8) Direct Dialing Telephone.
9) Ayurvedic rejuvenation and massage for a healthy life is a perfect synchrony with Mother Nature.
10) Children play area.
11) Basket ball court and badminton court.
12) Table tennis board and caroms board.
13) Riding on speed boats and water scooters.
14) Canoeing on country boats and wheries (Kothumpu vallom).
15) Sunset cruise on motor boats and houseboats.
16) Swimming and Fishing in lake.
17) Trekking to the rustic village squares through the lush verdant paddy fields dancing with the wind.
18) Stepping through the vast thick botanical treasure caressed by the tender breeze from the lake throughout, 19) while watching vivid variety of birds, chirping and flickering above your head.
“Maddam” – an ideal wooden house to rest in while watching the crisscrossing houseboats and tourist boats. 20) Enjoying the enticing charm of natural splendor and the delegated marvelous sight of a glorious sunset.
21) 24 hours room service.
22) Laundry facilities.
23) Sight seeing trips, musical programs, cultural show, stage show & campfire on request.